Participation in the CSTP is open to training organisations that can show:
- their training course outcomes can be matched to the industry’s prescribed behaviours
- they can deliver a ‘hands on’ training program that uses workplace simulation and practical exercises through which the behaviours can be realistically demonstrated.
- they are prepared to undergo annual Process Compliance Assessments by the Independent Reviewer and participate in program reviews and feedback sessions.
How to get involved
- Contact APPEA via email@example.com to arrange an “intention to apply” meeting.
- Prepare training materials and submit to APPEA’s CSTP Program Manager.
- Arrange for an assessment by the Independent Reviewer.