The CSTP is overseen by the Industry Advisory Group (IAG), which advises the APPEA Board.
The IAG aims to ensure the CSTP meets industry’s requirements and is implemented effectively and efficiently.
IAG members are drawn from various sectors of the oil and gas industry on a voluntary basis and the group meets every two months.
Key tasks include:
- addressing any matters relating to the content or structure of the CSTP
- reviewing statistics on participation in the program
- receiving and considering regular reports from the Independent Reviewer
- initiating meetings with CSTP training providers
- consulting widely with industry to identify and resolve operational issues associated with implementation of CSTP
- reporting to the APPEA Board on the CSTP’s progress and uptake.
The IAG can be contacted through APPEA via email@example.com